Friday, July 5, 2013

Concrete and Rain

Hey guys, Jacobi Crowley here to inform you on my trip to Nicaragua. Nicaragua has made me so humble from the five days I have been here. It has expanded my faith in so many ways. I hoped to gain a life changing experience while being in Nicaragua. I have six more days to learn all I can from the rich traditions and history of Nicaragua.
The team and I have been working really hard finishing the projects for the school. We have been laying concrete, waxing floors, planting tress and so much more. Today was a pretty exciting day even though it rain majority of the time. Zach and I were asked to help dig up and plant a fully grown palm tree, it required a lot of work but we manage to relocate the palm tree. After working hard today we all settled down for a wonderful dinner the cook prepared for us. We filled our stomachs up with food then fill our minds with knowledge with a great devotion. We were blessed with a sit down talk with the founder of the schools we are helping. He blessed us with is words of wisdom and knowledge. Tomorrow has some big shoes to fill because today was great

No comments:

Post a Comment