Friday, April 11, 2014

47 days and counting

So there are only 47 days until I step off that plane and begin a new chapter in my life. Actually I don't see it as a new chapter really. I think of it as a continuation of a chapter that started over 20 years ago. I have been amazed and humbled at the generosity of people in my life so far. It is amazing how I know that some live pay check to pay check like myself and they have donated money to my trip, not that I am surprised that they have donated, but the fact that they have stepped up and said you know I think this is worth while.

It's funny when I tell people what I will be doing over the summer. I just have to shake my head at the reactions I am getting from some people. From some it is amazement that I am going all that way by myself to looks that I am crazy. Maybe I am a little crazy, but a good crazy.

I am thinking about including as part of my blogging I will do some video blogging. If you know me you know that I hate having my picture taken, ans I hate being on video. But I thought that since people are donating that might be a great way to let them experience. I have to do some thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment