Thursday, April 17, 2014

Say it out loud

Only 40 more days until I leave for Hebron. When I say it out loud it kind of sounds a little scary. I have been making a list of things I need to do and my packing list so I don't forget anything. 

You know it's funny, I never thought this would happen, but it is becoming a reality. It won't be a complete reality until I actually have my plane ticket in hand. Rafat, he is the director of the Excellance Center emailed me today and told me I would be getting my contract in a few days. I guess then it is a reality for sure. 

For the last few days I've been looking at one of my travel books for the area. I have been to most of the touristy sites two even three times. For me Masada is out, I've been there 3 times. I really don't need to see it a fourth. 

I'm sure there will be lots of places to explore and see in Hebron. Someone asked me if I was going to Gaza. I was kind of like really? 

Luckily for my list I have most of the things that I need on there. Shouldn't need a whole lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment