Monday, December 14, 2009

Looking Back

I know that the year isn't quit over yet, but I keep pondering where has the year gone. It seems like just yesterday I was still working at 6th Avenue and living on campus. So much has changed over this past year. At the time I thought that some was bad, but you know it has all turned out for the best. I quit my job as youth director because I felt like I needed more time with my studies. I struggled with this desicion because I felt like those kids has become my kids. I grew close with everyone of them and they each still come to my thoughts at least once a week.

I took my first appointment in July. I was scared and completely unsure what God really wanted me to do. But this appoiintlment has been a blessing in disguise. My congregations (I have three) could not be anything more than loving and gracious. I have come to see them as my family.

The semester is almost over just one more module to go and then I will be completely done with my semester. This was a tough semester. Not only was a commuting four and a half hours, but I had a couple of tough classes. One of my classes I learned so much in and one not so much in another.

I added two new members to my family. Bella and Sassy. They keep me on my toes. Yet I couldn't ask for better kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment